Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ufo Sighting In North Augusta South Carolina On December 15Th 1996 A Glowing Ball

Ufo Sighting In North Augusta South Carolina On December 15Th 1996 A Glowing Ball
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH AUGUSTA, SOUTH CAROLINA ON DECEMBER 15TH 1996 - A GLOWING BALL

Hi, my name is [Name removed/cms/tg], I am a Church Pastor, Scholar, Historian, and practicing Ufologist. I have a video (VHS) of a UFO Sighting (It's a very compelling & authentic video of a live UFO hovering over my house at night!) that I witnessed & recorded back in 1996. I think that this video would interest you, and your colleagues, very much! I have been sitting on this, looking for someone to show it to, for quite some time, I hope you are the guys who want to see this evidence first hand! I would appreciate you contacting me soon..

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.