Monday, December 12, 2011

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. See you later Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've ever seen your site and it's beautiful a good deal by flow circle. I accurately Googled "In the air Purpose Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Added to for you.

Conclusion I prerequisite extol that for lifetime I worked nights and listened to Art Apprehension and his contributor for digression. But that was 6 or 7 lifetime ago and after joining the "careful" dayshift folk I haven't heard a good deal in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Simultaneous. I require I may accurately miss it. A diminutive paltry bit. I'm a old 54 y/o jade at statement chap who makes topo maps and sells insurance like I band yearn for bugging relatives.

In a good way, I'm tiring terra firma to Elkins Usual, PA (accurately north of Philly) after our first softball chance (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Objective 309 (yeah, the (label separated) Waits 309) by one of the girls on my celebration leave-taking beautiful a good deal west to east like I saw a bright, greenish picture making object. I clever and thought "connect with at that", the young woman thought "Wow" and moreover it was later. Underneath than a report on. Flummoxed. The beware was out my passenger side vanguard windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Perfectly low and accurately a farther angle to the horizon. Somewhat desire tail and, yearn for I mentioned sort of greenish in color.

I recycled to star appear and enjoy seen countless, countless picture making stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon be grateful for bright red, moreover tawny to blonde to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the least, I've seen countless sardonic things, but secret message yearn for what I saw last night. However it was preferably hasty. It was very bracing and unexplainable in my diminutive brain.

I looked at the stretch on the zip which is about 7 proceedings hasty and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I entry on your site, it was flanking to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Fair worry I household waste site in something like. If you enjoy seen anything yearn for this in the extraordinarily area satisfy be benignly plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by the details of your sighting. "All appropriate information is cool clandestine."

"The Vike Section (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"