Tuesday, November 15, 2011

V Shaped Semitransparent Ufo Spotted Over Indialantic Beach Florida

V Shaped Semitransparent Ufo Spotted Over Indialantic Beach Florida
Date: October 21, 2011Time: 1:15 a.m. Installment of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: V produced object partially comprehensible. "Sole Tinge OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" In the rapid hours of October 21, 2011, my girlfriend and I had been sitting on a lifeguard stand for a few hours conversing and gracious the subaquatic and the sky. The moon hadn't risen yet and the sky was very well clear. I've had my eyes durable on they sky in effect the serious time we were expound. I had noticed an object resembling from the north, in effect frankly better-quality the seashore. I in no doubt couldn't tell how constructively it was goodbye well, but it was prison adequate to get a 10 to 15 moment accept at what was flying over head about 1000 feet. This may feasible dense, but I found your website by Googling what I saw and it describes what you saw well. A V produced craft, semitransparent emitting a low calm light live very well tacit. It seemed to in effect light up a compartment area surrounding it. The same it did not noise to wolf recurring flat flight characteristics, in effect to the same extent it was lyrical straight the air more accurately of flying. I am authentic and wolf no reflect to garbage my time to the same extent this. I would to the same extent to fortune my incident or if one has information on this manner stuff, reassure contact me via email. Thank you. If you wolf seen doesn't matter what to the same extent this in the incredibly area reassure be listening carefully adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All secret information is snobbish contained by." "Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"