Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In St Louis

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In St Louis
BLACK TRIANGLE Detection IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI ON OCTOBER 19TH 2014 - TRIANGLE Formed Not later than White LIGHTS Gloomy THE SIDES AND On both sides of THE Support OF THE TRIANGLE Not later than A RED Dazzling Incite Behind Close to THE Phenomenon OF THE TRIANGLE.

Instant bucketing east on the highway headed company I noticed something in the sky headed in the edict of the airport but it was resentfully low to be landing at the airport. What's more it was an odd produced object as it appeared to be triangular in shape. I noticed it had ashen lights positioned knock down the sides of the object and afterward knock down the support end of the object. There was a isolated red light blinking underneath or in among the rows of ashen lights. The object appeared to be a very open aircraft but sundry any I've perpetually seen. It struck me that if this was a aircraft it was resentfully low if it was on line to the airport which was at most minuscule 5-7 miles off. I first observed it as it was roaming from northeast to southwest as it crossed over the highway. I was listening to music in my create and didn't understand any feel from the craft which was odd because a plane that low would surround frankly been heard motionless over the music. It was flying cautiously in the function of a negligible propeller plane on line for landing. It approved in portico of me and continued on its southwest course and I didn't see it after it approved over the highway. I was dazed by this craft as I am a retired Air Goad assistance feeler and pretty chummy along with most kinds of aircraft.

Latest 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1vA7biGAny photograph, in view or in complete, is proscribed without abandon of copyright casing. Email Site Admin for investigate, comments or questions.