Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Chelsea

Ufo Sighting In Chelsea
UFO SIGHTING IN CHELSEA, MICHIGAN ON JULY 15TH 1989 - SINCE IS WAS A LITTLE GIRL THERE HAVE BE MANY OBJECTS OBSERVED IN MY GRANDMAS BACK YARD, SOME SO SCARY MY GRANDPA AND I WOULD HURRY INTO THE HOUSE. WHEN I WAS AROUND 19, I WOKE UP WITH 4 OF (THEM) AROUND MY BED I COULD NOT SPEAK OR MOVE FOR AWHILE..,Would rather not write to much more, It has always been my grandfather and I's secret. since his passing, i feel alone with this now. He always said... Don't tell your Grandmother:>) I think she already knows. I am telling my story now because i feel (them) now more than ever. Grandpa and I witnessed this because you were not allowed to smoke in the house. we would stand out back and watch the sky's every night.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.