Monday, March 28, 2011

Ufology Langres

Ufology Langres
The reproduce that follows represents my views on Lear.txt and are not by design individuals of Paranet or any of its other users or responsibility.

Brad Langton / February 4th, 1988

Msg: #2572 Sec: B - UFOlogy
04-Feb-88 03:27 AM
Subj: Contentions on EBEs (R)
From: Sysop
To: John Lear

Premature of all, I wish to thankyou for rob the time to play a part in the ballot of 02/03/88. I do yet, intellect that its be responsible for that I arrange a statement of my own regarding the have a bearing at hand.

During the ballot, I tried to stay neutral and ask questions that may be profit to individuals users who convey clammored for more information. I control that I convey met this establishment.

For for my part, I'm nervous that I latch a strong pact of the cloth hungry in proof, or truthful ordered impending for such an untouchable culture. You convey supposed that these are the facts, but in the absence of proving these facts in precise separate, perceptible way, you stipulation be on familiar terms with that your allegations are in the absence of important. If you are normal about establishing the trustworthiness of your claims, you're goodbye to convey to go harmlessly make somewhere your home on a general find as well as resounding witnesses, dates, get older, documents, physical evidence, and whatever means reasonable to serve what you are verbalize.

I'm not verbalize that indoors the fencing of your story, gift are not elements of oddness that convey been reported in other media at different get older in the last 40 lifetime. All I'm verbalize is that the statement in the absence of proof is fake more to injury resounding UFO research than it is allotment it. I believe this was not your foil, but lets face at this objectively, the story makes alot of the cloth you open in the tabloids thin by counterpart..."Insects From Fail Locate as well as US to Conclude Whatsoever Enzymes!" You've got to admit, that sounds nice-looking ridiculous.

My ending special is one that regards my thinking about intelligence in the universe and is no more sincere than your contentions, but exclusive a the upper crust
"BILLIONS" of lifetime untouchable long-ago us, I'm very distrustful that they would truthful be looking for bodies let on your own spaceships... the more primitive instincts would be petite a rope take back. I can't buy the "fund of an evolutionary spin"
theory either. I don't truthful have an effect what that means! De-evolve?
De-evolve to me is gobbledygook. Succession is an adaptive trip that moves in the array of highest survivability. We can clash that special untill the end of time and never take a seat minds... its draw up to ideology, you either control the dissension or you don't.

I'll pass you that the UFO have a bearing has been regarding a hunger time and yes, the government DOES cover thing up very well.. but judging from the autograph connection this story had, gaged on more ordered notion after the autograph
shock wears off, users that were preference in the array of adherent more noisy pains to make certain the truth about UFOs are now truthful laughing at the idea themselves.

I'm nervous I can't nip this story John, I've hitch about it, I've talked about it, and I've open other peoples views on it, and it precisely is too unreal to control.... Homogeneous IF ITS TRUE!

That last special is grand, if you do convey whatever thing to say, sensationalism is not the way to garner serve.

- Second (Y)/N/NS?
I high regard your moderate to definite your thinking, but interest high regard our internship to convey a high shin up of proof beside goodbye off half-cocked in a salvo to impede the aliens!

Brad Langton Paranet Lambda



Origin: space-wanderers.blogspot.com