Saturday, October 2, 2010

Black Triangle Sighting In Palm Springs

Black Triangle Sighting In Palm Springs
On Thursday nights my girlfriend and I use a friends pool in Palm Springs Ca. Last night when I was drying off I happened to be looking up and noticed a large structure like craft with lights moving silently across the sky in a straight line. This craft was not flying in a traditional senses like a plane it was just moving. My girlfriend was still in the pool so I yelled to her and she was able to see it also. We both where excited to see this and stood outside for a few minutes hoping that it wood return. It was like nothing we had ever seen before, we don't know what it was, we only know that it was real. After about one minute the object was to far away that we lost sight of it.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.