Monday, October 5, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Georgia On March 11Th 2012 Object Hovered Over Dry Lake Bed For 10 Min

Ufo Sighting In Georgia On March 11Th 2012 Object Hovered Over Dry Lake Bed For 10 Min
UFO SIGHTING IN GEORGIA ON MARCH 11TH 2012 - OBJECT HOVERED OVER DRY LAKE BED FOR 10 MIN

I was camping, listing to a ham radio when I picked up strange static and noises on it. Soon after the noises began I saw a strange object in the sky circling then making it way to a dried out lake bed where it descended to about 30 ft above the ground. It stayed there for about 10-15 min. It then took off straight into the sky. After it left I believe I saw what looked like a large humanoid in the moonlight across the lake from me, staring at me before slinking off into the woods.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.