Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Plainfield Illinois On July 5Th 2013 Bright Orange Object Sighted At Dusk

Ufo Sighting In Plainfield Illinois On July 5Th 2013 Bright Orange Object Sighted At Dusk
UFO SIGHTING IN PLAINFIELD, ILLINOIS ON JULY 5TH 2013 - BRIGHT ORANGE OBJECT SIGHTED AT DUSKAt approximately 9:40 pm, Me, my wife and a neighbor were sitting in my backyard talking. I observed a very brilliant bright light in the sky. It seemed to follow a SW to NE path. It was sighted NW of my home. Object did not resemble any kind of aircraft. No normal navigation or flashing strobes. Just very bright object. Seen by all 3 of us. I saw same object 4 separate times over a 20 min time. Object followed same straight line path and area in the sky, maybe 15 to 20 miles away. Each time, I would loose sight of object in trees behind my house. I am a retired veteran with aviation experience and I felt concerned that I could not identify this object.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.