Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Florida On October 24Th 1997 Rjl Observed During Shuttle Re Entry 1997

Ufo Sighting In Florida On October 24Th 1997 Rjl Observed During Shuttle Re Entry 1997
I was on a UK submarine berthed at Port Canaveral October 1997.A few of the crew were waiting for the sonic boom on the shuttle re entry. I looked straight up at the clouds and saw a silver ball between the clouds which were slow moving,as the sun went down and turned the clouds orange the object turned orange as well so it was at the same altitude as the clouds.After the long awaited sonic boom I watched the object zig zag then rapidly climb vertically,it was out of sight in about 3 seconds.....In 2007 I was talking to 2 guys from NASA about air purification in the shuttle as this is important in a submarines ( this conversation is the result of an incident on a submarine ). At the end of the conversation I mentioned the sighting during the shuttle re entry, the reply was " They are there quite often " I could not get anymore info and they left my office.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com