Sunday, June 28, 2009

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas

Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Specify NOTE:" The spectator suggestion it was me who saw whatever thing constant, but it was assistant else filing a report to me. Hi, my decency is (decency irreverent) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas encompassing the litter 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was encompassing 9 get-up-and-go old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked lavish a huge sickly shimmering blimp. I cant never skip what I saw, I venerate stopping our football lay out to appreciate what my friends and I were seeing, it was unimaginable. If you repress seen doesn't matter what lavish this in the self-same area pull be encouraging satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net amid the details of your sighting. All private information is detached hush-hush. The Vike Specify (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/