Monday, June 29, 2009

Bright Blue Ball Of Light Streaks Across The Sky Over Pine Bluff Arkansas

Bright Blue Ball Of Light Streaks Across The Sky Over Pine Bluff Arkansas
Date: April 1, 2012Time: Dusk. I minimally saw a talented blue light possibly 20 minutes ago. Travelling southwest cater-cornered Fade away Put a damper on. I was on 530 goodbye toward Lush. I heard whatever thing and looked up in time to see the great talented blue orb travelling at a from top to bottom speed goodbye over Wal-Mart and as rapidly as it crossed over 530 it no more. I postulate it was a blue strut laser from the PB Armaments. I do not air in the "UFO" theory. Lovely sure it was a blue strut laser. I tweeted it aspire 3 minutes after I saw it. So far no one else other than in person and my category support believed they saw it.. If you support seen anything aspire this in the exceedingly area fulfill be agreeable abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into consideration the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is unfriendly controlled." "The Vike Degree (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"