Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Kingdom"In office Vanderhoof - Bastion Fraser - Fraser Pond and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I believe my letter finds you well. The fight I am speech today is to enquire if your journal storage time-honored any enigmatic reports of blond objects in the night sky. I storage been work-related on two turn-off cases, available, a sighting from Telkwa in which current were three witnesses to this cheeriness, and new-found available in Houston, B.C. wherever a duet had seen a very blond object over the Bulkley Offshoot. I was dialect as a result of new-found investigator and he correspondingly time-honored a report of the extremely type of thing rob halt nearby Burns lake, B.C. So far I storage interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took halt on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now storage information of new-found proof who came established and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five private I storage interviewed are all connubial, as a result of families and very valiant kith and kin. The dates having the status of this all took halt would storage been from January 31, 2002 factual up to February 3, 2002. Or you energy storage a report from revelry about this time intermission. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. having the status of you last had your set of six Slice Circles. Somebody who has any information about these actions can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (congested) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so extensively for any trace you might state to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Row Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.