Friday, February 8, 2013

Downtown Victoria British Columbia Strange Maneuvering Ufo

Downtown Victoria British Columbia Strange Maneuvering Ufo
Posted: January 24, 2008Date: November 1, 2001 Time: 10:30 p.m.Ready of Sighting: Downtown Victoria. Form of witnesses: 1 Form of objects: 1 Smartness of objects: Buoyant.Satisfied Representation of event/sighting: As intake two delightful Chiclets, glancing all-embracing at the bodyguard night's sky looking for stars, my eye picked up what at first I bug was a Satellite. A bright light, little in tubbiness, way, way up in the sky. Even though it was bodyguard, a few stars were discernible, downhill amid this well-expressed light that I had bare. As normal, my eye watched the star move spanning the sky straightforwardly on top me, well-expressed to the attractive of my rank construction, from West to South/East, but that is a uneducated guess. As I watched, I noticed the light exist to move downwards, off the "untamed passage", directly I realized that it couldn't be a satellite, ever since they concentration to circle the Terrestrial, not well-expressed off of their course. As a result it went back in the conduit that it had first been drifting, then up, down, then back to the attractive, then up another time. The object was very bright, very little, and very, very high up in the sky. As I continued to watch, about 10 seconds, the craft continued to move in a creepy idea, but then it "zoomed" elsewhere from the planet, or so it seemed. It took off in the opposite conduit that it has been drifting in, and at in front of turbo speed, went the other way. Now whatsoever that high up, that little and that bright, well-expressed that pristine, had to be goodbye quite pristine. I knew what I had seen, and I called my buddy directly to see if he may well see it as well. All of us being very algebraic, we friendliness Quantum Physics and the see of Cydonia being bent by intellectual life, so I longed-for to see if he may well see it as well, but his construction was too low to the boulevard to survey the exact ration of sky. Round a week prior to we had seen a documentary about NASA's footage of spacecraft.So my reason was sooner than lay out to bring about it as a reality. Comfortable uphold in reason that I repress 20/20 vision and I pass on what I saw, it was not the same whatsoever made by humans, in this plane of existence, and it was very future real. In fact, about 3 weeks sophisticated, I was looking out my interval another time, and yes correctly, I saw no matter which another time. Now the brain straightforwardly registers what it believes is real, and my reason has stretched its paradigm to hold intellectual life as a reality, almost certainly frank the ground of our being, so my brain is nice of seeing higher then the mainstream dignitary, who may be "set in their ways" to human ability and the development of life. So I dream up that my reason is future higher easily reached to the see then lets say the mainstream Joe. Thank you to the register for their report.Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Sketch) If so and repress an gripping UFO or Yeti story to register, assure plummet Brian Vike, Patronizing of HBCC UFO Scratch a line amid the information, assure hold your cry out sum so I can lettering whereabouts for the try out. Comfortable soundtrack that HBCC UFO Scratch does not customarily transport out anyone's inner recesses information to somebody.Brian Vike, Patronizing HBCC UFO Scratch. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Scratch International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ As well forward your handiwork amid HBCC UFO Scratch, all exposure assets go straightforwardly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.Tell on how to Exposure On The HBCC UFO Scratch Website, Data lines Brook & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Scratch Website, Data lines Brook & Newsletters*Data lines show mass for the Vike Sketch, outsider unfolding their experiences. *The Vike Sketch Witness UFO Data lines Show*Decent further, the Vike Sketch Data lines Brook Blog. You can four-sided figure the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and advent programs I do. *Vike Sketch Data lines Brook Blog*HBCC UFO Scratch, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO