Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Tennessee On September 20Th 2013 Observed Flying Craft Without Flashing Nav Lites But What Looked Like

Ufo Sighting In Tennessee On September 20Th 2013 Observed Flying Craft Without Flashing Nav Lites But What Looked Like
UFO SIGHTING IN TENNESSEE ON SEPTEMBER 20TH 2013 - OBSERVED FLYING CRAFT WITHOUT FLASHING NAV LITES BUT WHAT LOOKED LIKE LANDING LIGHTS POINTING EAST AS CRAFT FLEW WEST

Standing outside my house looking at the moon and planes flying by I noticed a craft without blinking navigation lights like all the other planes in the air in my view. What caught my eye first was the lack if navigation lites but on further observation I noticed 4 lights with a white-green glow on the end of the craft facing east as the craft flew to the west. I called out to my wife who came by my side as I pointed out the lights to her, the craft continued on its path west and upwards until we could no longer see it. Very exciting to see another unknown craft. I look into the nite sky a lot after seeing my first craft nearly 40 years ago!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.