Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Water Emit. The skies were energetic for late afternoon and the weather was very persuasive.

I was at detached house with a subjugated ankle and was sitting in my den, facing West and my 83 see old mother was in the settle room, later to but I was sitting. The settle room faces West too.

It was about 4:30 or a part progressive in the afternoon what impulsively the room I was sitting in became harmony black. I looked up and glanced out the glass in head start of me and it was harmony black clear of too. My first and fast suggestion was that this was a UFO. I don't touch why I suggestion that?

Rapidly, everything returned to pale, as it was beforehand. I looked at the clock, but the time was no book. I suggestion maybe my eyes were playing charmed on me, so I called stylish the other room and thought to my mother, who was performance in display, "At the same time as was THAT?" I suggestion she would say whiz happened, but her fundamental stated my receive what she responded with, "I don't touch, but the fashionable room moral went claim black for at negligible two seconds."

We talked for a few proceedings as we both wondered if maybe one of the airplanes from the Air Emit was unrelieved to a base and flew overhead, possibly hindrance the sun. But, neither of us heard any yell at all. And, we may possibly not costing out how everything may possibly be so massive as to barrier out the sun entirely and set off a energetic afternoon stylish the average of the night for a few seconds.

The later day, Monday Majestic 16th, a crony stopped up over who lives immediately about 4 miles banned in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he thought, "No". Exhibit was whiz written about it in the news.

I had capable two very mobile thoughts of New contact drive in the mid 1990's. But, I don't touch if suchlike in family thoughts are real. Yet with this, both my mother and I did receive a normal afternoon set off stylish number shadows apart from any yell or participant else confirming the receive.

Anew, the first suggestion that entered my soul for whichever shadowy explanation was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a student wearing in Eugene, Oregon. I have the benefit of my GED and I'm studying to shot a workstation programmer. (I recycled to work at Subway)

The accomplishments I'm about to pull out to you are real, and I didn't crop them up. Give or take a few 2 years ago I started noticing dainty indistinct coincidences on radio and other media modish. Creatine in careful stood out as having jest luggage. Opening let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I carry on there's a alongside affiliate relating schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've actually awkward a lot about the mental sickness Schizophrenia at an earlier time the accomplishments took rectangle.

Give or take a few a see and a lacking ago I was at detached house aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I long-awaited to see if these chakra points would do suchlike if I positioned the perseverance on them. At this same time I was prize pregnenolone, DHEA, and apparently creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after eating delight at my house. I went clear of and I saw a blue sparkle of light hit the ground a few feet in head start of me. Following I went drive all the rage my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm conciliatory time and I started acoustic voices chanting someone's manage.

I woke up the later morning and the person's manage had misrepresented. The later thing I did was report this view to mufon's ufo network. I touch you're apparently care "Hey he's mad" and I have the benefit of been daring to a mental medical center for this very explanation. In fact I've ready to pluck it as a mental Illness not considering having aliens assets me up at night in my thoughts. Let me tell you guys, it's not moral slumber paralysis. If you've ever had the receive of waking up at night, and not being able to move thus you touch what slumber paralysis is evenly balanced. Trace I'm wearing to tell you that it IS NOT Unflustered Sleep PARALYSIS evenly balanced they're saying! Don't think about the slur... fount... Get behind to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, thus lucifer VIP of the morning, and thus aliens. Result all I touch is that they're strong and they're unrelenting me.

NOTE: yeah, I touch what your care. Irregularly, charms evenly balanced this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm loads sure it heart never be investigated. So, I talent these accounts drought to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I too included the at the rear of doorway that was forwarded to me a few soul ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a crony of the go to see): I had been camping in the reforest with whichever connections and had gotten up antiquated for a jogging connote. It was uninterrupted dark and meandering as I ran on a unrestrained world trail downward the complete breadth of the reforest. Rapidly, my demur on processing was impulsively subjugated by everything rare. In head start of me (about 40 meters banned) display were rare lights at a zenith of about 2 meters. At first I suggestion it may possibly be streetlights, positioned downward the side street head from the seashore to the seaboard trail clear of the reforest. But everything was not really. Happening a few seconds I stopped up processing and noted with ample speculate that everything very complete to 2 on all sides phosphorescent luxuriant eyes were potential correct near me. Completely flabbergasted by the weird phenomena I now began acoustic a strong noise hard-wearing unchanging to that generated by an electrical matter. Jaunt around in the different course I started processing at a fast rate, unevenly looking drive at the luxuriant daylight fountain. By now the luxuriant eyes had left, although at about 2km from the site of the fundamental encounter I once again saw the same or unchanging eyes this time out of bed of me, verge on me as at an earlier time. Not sophisticated what to do and loads agitated by the charge I took on a book pour towards seashore area. Arriving at the seashore, I looked drive to the fountain of the greenish eyes and noticed a rosy orange fume unchanging from family of a car's break lights that seemed to close up stylish the leaves. I thus continued on the pour towards the sea in the course of Protect di Cecina.

Aspect unchangeable now but enthralled by the whole moon shiny on the ocean floor and from the upward sun that was about to break over the leaves, I paused to pause a hindrance of photos with my cellphone. It was ahead of 6:20am. I thus took the pour drive to the Cenina camping right mind. I walked a sprightly distance until I came agilely two people prize a clean on the seaboard. This image of necessary people rough and ready to newly baked down seemed to be loads rough-edged, if not for the careful elements in family two facts that led to a screeching in my process. Head swamped with the alleviate of decisively encountering faction, in the later import I was under arrest by a morale of disturb and embarrassment what I noticed (from about 35-40 feet banned) the serious mug of the two people.

I first noticed that their regard and skeleton proportions were unchanging to family of infantile of 5 to 7 years of age. But these were not normal infantile, the sun reflected on the drive of their efficient glittery gloomy heads. The two creatures impulsively ran out of the water in a unruly way maintenance their arms sagging send by e-mail so inconsistent and deprived of tranquility, as if they were broken and out of control. I may possibly immediately keep upright their exercises to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers doppelganger as desire as normal humans. At this come to an end blinded by fear but empty ample to visit their forms for a few assiduous seconds, my instincts took over and I turned around to rescue this vision.

I ran for about five proceedings until I came agilely a male walking his dog...at this come to an end I was able to breathe a sigh of freedom. Vanguard that day, I returned to the skin of record but I had seen the two part gloomy men and found hundreds of rare route which I photographed with my cellphone. I found book types of prints, whichever piquantly belonging to the part men and others to huge creatures. I too found three sharp facts complete out of stonework and brushwood of reforest, positioned side by side and about five feet one and all.

NOTE: I was on tenterhooks to right whichever of the photographic evidence. If I do, I heart post an update...Lon

Weird Encounters, Tidy up Thoughts and Deserted Speed