Friday, July 27, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Cherry Hill New Jersey On September 7Th 2013 4 5 Lights In The Sky Appeared Suddenly

Ufo Sighting In Cherry Hill New Jersey On September 7Th 2013 4 5 Lights In The Sky Appeared Suddenly
I was driving down marlton pike and saw several objects in the sky that were just hovering. They caught my attention because the empty dark sky is prominent on that part of Route 70. At first I thought it was lanterns or flares, because there was no immediate movement. Then they started to move, one more than the others. At the same time three of them vanished and one remaining one changed direction and began to head NE. They had what looked like intentional directional movement, and were not flares or lanterns. All I know is that they were moving fast in the sky. Philadelphia International Airport has flight paths that cross over here, I have seen hundreds if not thousands of planes over my time living here; these objects were unlike anything I have seen in the sky. I was able to take photos and video, but now I understand why all UFO photos are terrible, I used my iPhone and to me they were shoddy. Take a look for yourselves. Thanks.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: we-are-believe.blogspot.com