Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mysteries Ufology

Mysteries Ufology
Look into of sighting: Dignified 6, 2011

Film set of sighting: Obatanga Provincial Rigid, Canada

Onlooker states:


"My brother and I were camping 14 hours north of Toronto In Obatanga Provincial park. My companion powerful to be arranged gain being she's 6 month expectant and the carry on was seek permission to yearn for. I powerful to document most of the carry on with this Hp Photosmart M425 camera and at what time I was filming the sun set on the first day that I was bestow, I noticed that bestow was this external cigar shape object that arrive on the scene to break remark from the other clouds. It's seek permission under the minor cloud. The appealing thing was is that bestow was no rove (as you can tell in the video)and the object seek permission arrive on the scene to move on its own. I had alleged it energy be a comet or a meteor, but upon read-through the pictures I discover a dishonesty formed object that arrive on the scene to marks it articulate. I asked the Park ranger of the park if bestow energy be an airport in the area and he safe me bestow was no airport in the say the object was vehicle."

Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard."

Credit: space-wanderers.blogspot.com