Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Birmingham Alabama On May 27Th 2013 Stationary Then Increased Brightness

Ufo Sighting In Birmingham Alabama On May 27Th 2013 Stationary Then Increased Brightness
I was rolling my trash can out to the street around 8:15 - 8:20 pm. It was just after dark and a few of the brighter stars/planets were just becoming visible. There were no clouds. I noticed what I first thought to be an unusually bright star or planet and I noticed a smaller reddish star next to it that I assume was probably Mars. I stopped rolling my trash to focus on it and it was so bright ( much brighter than the north star ) That I started trying to remember if there was a celestial event happening with a planet or something. Then the light increased in size and brightness maybe to the size of a penny held with outstretched hand. The object then began to travel, I immediately recognized the motion because I still had the other star as a reference point. The brightness dimmed to about average star brightness as it traveled and it quickly seemed to be ascending as it quickly got smaller and vanished completely.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.