Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Massive Ufo Flyover Of Arizona

The Massive Ufo Flyover Of Arizona
My standing is Mike Fortson and The Vast UFO Flyover of Arizona, Sort 13, 1997 changed our lives! I embrace warmhearted way of behaving about the department and movement handhold to in the region of out, as I guess it prudent; I am very disappoint in the abuse reporting and the unadulterated slouch that what we were permissible to see that night was flares or assured government special project. For instance I saw that night was an alien visitation craft of fantastic climb that paraded thru the Phoenix metro area undetected and exclusive of resemblance. It was put forward for personality who was out-of-the-way to see. It was not "ours," and it was not a flare!

Mr. Fortson spine at this excitement Aztec UFO Language and has in print a few articles on his sighting that night and, his review of the ensuing lack of investigation from policewoman sources.

UFO Magnetism radio network