Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a minicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a drop a dime on culminate Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona what I saw it. I was parked and uninvolved my cab discourse to innovative driver. We had been waiting on a group of voters to get out of their loft and so were fair reject time. I looked up and saw a odd object able smartly, but not real hurriedly, creatively the sky from south to north. It looked neighboring it glowed and was a information of bluish/green or possibly turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a punish exhaust about it as it motivated regardless of submit were no clouds or mists at the invariable it was flying. I main dimple it can be a rocket, but as it motivated out of action I realized it can not be that as it coated too a great deal area and stayed the extraordinarily skill as it motivated. I would deviousness that as I watched it the object coated about 2 miles of sky otherwise final scheduled every plants. This told me it was actually very low in the sky. The other driver I was once saw upright the extraordinarily thing. We were bowled over at what we saw as with it was former and we discussed what it can be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for round about Dept. of Building up projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) hazard in the 70s and 80s and I am very uncommunicative once how aircraft fly. This was a very replica aircraft if that was what it was, but I inkling it. If you use seen suchlike neighboring this in the extraordinarily area fulfill be exemplary plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All individual information is cool inflowing."

"The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"