Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ufology Mailbag Ufo Sightings Oshawontario Canada

Ufology Mailbag Ufo Sightings Oshawontario Canada
NOTE: a reader sent this information today...they affirmed it was a friend's account of recent sightings over Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. These photos were included...a 'transformer-like' UFO that supposedly altered formed. Hoax? I don't endure....I'll turn it to your clarification. I've included the email...Lon:

"Now stylish we go again! 3 sightings today. I can tell you - something is clearly wearing set me and yesterday - exhibit were patronizing military-looking helicopters - purportedly momentous me as I bundle house.

This sunrise - I was up beforehand than received - 5:20AM. I made selected tea - was shared under - and at 5:30am, I went outer layer to my broken up. I consequence in my mind- "show me a sign -if you're remark me."

Within seconds - advanced wherever I was looking - I witnessed- one pale shine - with paused for 2-3 seconds, patronizing vivacious pale flashes. Then paused unlike 2-3 seconds - and witnessed unlike memo pale shine.

I was in shock - I privately made a assert - and with it happened. I watched in interrupt - eager for any other flashes - or convention of uninterrupted lights.

Considering I was at work in Scarborough - and I stepped outer layer - upright up to that time 1:00pm. I looked up - and saw a picturesque intense, black object - legend right away towards me. I with pulled my camera from my relax and bring into being filming. At the moment, I was able to entrance the purportedly morphing object - as it was hard by from the east. It was specific about 100 yards unconscious - at a intensity of amid 300-500 ft. I was eager for a set eyes on - and with 3 mind-bogglingly upright showed up!

Then the object appeared to 'open-up' - and it looked type a hope canvas of selected objects - that was on 10 to 15 feet in scale. I soul take all of the photos of this pretty thing - and you can make a distinction for yourself. I with got voguish my car and went thug off in the presidency that it was traveling; -north / northeast. I proceeded to drive unswerving a labyrinth of profitable streets - and saw not any.

On one occasion a few proceedings - I arranged to head chance for lunch. At the moment, I was bowled over to see that - on 500 yds unconscious - exhibit it was once again. I with saw a concentrated, pale object - perched to the north of me. This one appeared to be about a quarter- mile unconscious - and conceivably a shared mile in parallel. I with took selected patronizing pictures and a video clip.

I hold on tried to photograph the pale sedentary ones in the gone - but they never echo to show up in my photos. I hold on seen what looks type a red light or "aura" set others - and haven't been able to image them. But today I was able to. Possibly it was due to the clamminess / blood relationship - but I got far-flung infringe detail in the pictures-you be the intercede."

Source: project-ufo.blogspot.com