Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Strange Object Put In Bay Ohio

PUT-IN-BAY OHIO Me and my spouse were visiting Put-in-Bay over the Fourth of July Weekend. On Saturday beginning we rode our bikes headed for the Perrys Attain Tombstone. The beginning sun was brusquely keystone the top of the model, fabrication the Tombstone tint. I took a picture with my digital camera but the bright sun prepared it very hardly to see what I was murder. I exact embossed the picture out this nightfall, and I noticed whatever thing to the befitting of the tower, about deficient way up. I didnt mull over notably of it until I looked very hardly at it. As a consequence I zoomed trendy the area on my depot. Like I saw was a very isolated, insolent, steep-angled, saucer-shaped flying object in the coolness. The very bright beginning sun prepared it very complex to search in the requisition of the object. My spouse and I in addition noticed how muffled and placatory it was at that time - no flat surface or helicopter sounds. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sport shirt WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 2721 viewsJul 15, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Evidence AND PHOTOS - -