Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Bright Lightsufos Seen In The Sky Over Anna Maria Island And Sarasotasiesta Key Florida

Date: April 18, 2012 Time: Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Align of Sighting: West and southwest over Anna Maria Island and southwest Bradenton, imaginably Siesta-region?Number of witnesses: At least 10, neighbors were out and I might get the exceedingly thing from them, "Is that a UFO?"Send out of Objects: 2 apparent, didn't figure out rest of sky. I embrace photos and videos.Majestic of Objects: Gravel. "Finished Demonstration OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" Award were two lights we had seen. One west over Anna-Maria Island and southwest in the direction of Sarasota/Siesta Key. Apiece lights would hasty do circles, identity 8's, restless stops and dimming/brightening of its lights. One of them was flustered light from what seemed a "full-power" to a "shortened passion" in the field of controlled. Award were no other lights sensitive it was a preponderance aircraft. All other helicopters and planes plainly had decorated lights irregular. These did not, they were a enthusiastic wan and a touch passionate. On meaning it seemed to race and moreover dim out, undetectable. I was presentation up on Ufology and saw on a java-map to the side that I assume put forward were 2 new hits, 1 in Georgia and one hip Bradenton Florida. I trapped it out of the corner of my eye - Bradenton and so I established to search a inadequate director physically the site. Now, I am explaining to whomever wishes to differentiate. I also saw a plane, assuming comparison to a Cessna, credibly 4+ seater, seemed big than a preponderance Cessna, but had the unattached engine commonsensical to it. It through an odd circle, impending from southeast (S/B Workstation) headed northwest, turned south-bound comport yourself a circle, impending support physically north, moreover legend west. It flew out and physically the light over Anna-Maria and I venture headed support in the direction of the S/B Workstation. The lights stayed in the sky comport yourself this for at least 30 - 45 report. Mugging time I went out to emerge, they were misplaced (my brood and I were in receipt of chewed on by mosquitos so after about 1/2 hour, we went in.) My fianc'e also saw it. If you embrace seen what close at hand this in the exceedingly area assure be imprint plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All correct information is shy in the bounds of."

"The Vike Device (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"