Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976

An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976
A witness claims to maintain seen a UFO up practical, outer limits of Poplar, Montana, in 1976. Poplar, Montana is located in the Northeast recognize of the state.

At home is the unedited report submitted to MUFON:


MUFON Order # 25123

Date: 03/31/1976

Time: 04:30

Location: Poplar, Montana

Shape: Coil,Band,Oval

Distance: 20 feet or lower

Terrain: Prairie, Fields

Summary: 15 to 20 feet from ufo that started out at 10 to 12 feet up and after that it dropped to a few inches above ground

Report:


I was nomadic west on U.S. Highway 2 from Poplar to Plague Perceive, Montana at voice 4:30 A.M. I can't remember the actual date now, but it was frozen dark. I was commuting to my job at the time.I was the solitary car on the fashion at the time.

As I form a group downhill, I noticed a red light in the space hasty of me. It looked out of situate and at first I substance it was the tail lights of a car.I nixed that aura at the same time as the red light seemed to be too high up to be tail lights. I after that substance it dilution be the billboard lights on a semi-truck. I both nixed that aura at the same time as I realized it was solitary 1 light.

It tiny hit me for a few fall out that it was a ufo, at the same time as it was so anonymous. I tiny got a notion of high spirits and I was quite merry at the substance of seeing a ufo.

As I got closer to the ufo, I reticent philosophy to myself, "Petition don't fly off. I sue for to get up to you and see you". I didn't tear up or slow down, at the same time as I was disturbed if I did, it would tiny fly on show.

Before I finish, I came up on the ufo and worn-out voice 15 to 20 feet from it. The ufo was voice 10 to 12 feet in the air. I felt I may perhaps maintain gotten consistent closer, but I was disturbed if I did it would impel off.

The utter area was lit up in a red light that was emitting from the craft. It wasn't a sparkling light, but sensibly a minimal light. It was so illusory. The light wasn't hope from no matter which in close proximity to aircraft lights, but sensibly it seemed to be emitting from the peripheral outside of it.

Try as I dilution, I couldn't see the craft itself, solitary the red light and what appeared to be a dark center. I started getting incensed that I couldn't see the ufo, so I really sturdy and squinted my eyes at it. Before I finish I may perhaps gain out the spent hand side of it. I had to lopsided dictate the light to see it.

It appeared to be an egg-shaped shape about the length and height of a car. I remember philosophy that nearby couldn't maintain been further than 2 occupants in it. The craft was satisfactorily jewelry in the air lacking any touch of shilly-shallying. Display was no worthy and no individual set of instructions of propulsion.

Once upon a time staring at it for a few minutes, it tiny dropped down to solitary a few inches above the ground. I infer the craft was a morose color at this time. It seems to me it had a good handbag in circles its halfway and it had raised ribs via a impending of what looked in close proximity to mad and bolts on the ribs. Display were no individual windows or doors of any lenient.

It after that listlessly took off to my spent and down dictate a canyon. I remember seeing its red light glittery off the ground under it. The craft never wavered from its space from the ground. If the ground rose, it rose. If the ground dropped, it dropped.

Once it got down to the conclusion of the canyon, the land opens up clothed in a good, flat instantly. This is one time the ufo tiny accelerated to a high tear and was clothed in the horizon in solitary a problem of seconds. It spent a lumber listed it that reminded me of a tracer rubber bullet. Committed period it was nomadic very fleeting, I had the impression it wasn't consistent in to go fleeting. It came to an brusque and rapid late interrupt one time it gain it to the hills in the horizon.

It after that listlessly floated off to the west, subsequent the hills in the horizon.

I sat nearby celebration it for a problem of minutes one time new-fangled car came up over the hill header east from Plague Perceive to Poplar. I was on top of the hill and a ways vertebrae. I now imagine the ufo had dropped down and went down the canyon, at the same time as it didn't sue for the other car to see it. I maintain no aura if the other car had seen what on earth at all. Once the car went by me I plaza stared at it and it reticent leave-taking. They want maintain seen no matter which, but not in close proximity to I did.

The utter chance on was categorically illusory. I was never troubled the utter time and I was quite excited and merry. I habitually happening why the ufo let me get up to it and lopsided at in close proximity to that. Could it maintain one way or another elucidate my nature and felt flavorful to me?

As a side note: A month or two once I was riding via my parents from Plague Perceive vertebrae to Poplar. A group of cars were parked out in the nest pit and a group of tribe were looking at Tule river, which is down the hill from where I saw the ufo. I asked what were all live in tribe take effect nearby as it was quite abnormal. My institute than thought he heard tribe native tongue about a ufo landing in the cat tails in Tule river. Preset loads, nearby was an typescript in the cat tails that would maintain been the shape and weight of what I had seen

I never seen the craft over. It frozen haunts my involvement some day. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I infer it was not of this earth.