Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On September 10Th 2013 2 3 Ne And Se Not In Formation

Ufo Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On September 10Th 2013 2 3 Ne And Se Not In Formation
UFO SIGHTING IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA ON SEPTEMBER 10TH 2013 - 2-3; NE AND SE, NOT IN FORMATION; PLANES SEEMED TO ARC THEIR PATTERN TO AVOID NE OBJECTI have seen these things intermittently all year. This evening I was letting my dog out via our backdoor for a potty. I always look up to see the stars. When I first started seeing this, I had no idea what it was. I felt a little scared. Over time, though, I just want to know exactly what it is. I have seen the same object at the same time for the past 3 nights. There is another object in the sky in a southeasterly direction this evening. Last night the planes changed their flight patterns to seemingly avoid this object I saw in the sky. Originally they were flying in a diagonal pattern over our house from the NE. Then I noticed that they started arcing around to the north to continue their flight to Indianapolis International seemingly trying to avoid this object. All the times that I have seen it, and most recently with binoculars that pick up ambient light, I still cannot make out a definite shape. I don't hear any sound. I don't smell anything odd. There is one thing that I noticed this evening. There was a distinct white flash that I saw through my binoculars. If it turns out to be nothing, that's fine. I just want the satisfaction of knowing what it is. I don't have a camera that is good enough to take pictures of the object. I wish I did.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.