Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Holt

Ufo Sighting In Holt
It was the 4th of July and my wife, myself and my granddaughter were in the yard lighting small fireworks for my granddaughter's amusement. My wife suddenly said to me "what in the world is that"? I looked in the area that I was referring to and a reddish/orange colored sphere was coming in and out of the clouds. At first I thought it was a weather balloon until it started to change shapes. It changed to a tube and started to tumble then regained it's shape as a sphere. Thinking quickly my wife grabbed the video camera and started to film the event. She was able to obtain about 10 minutes of footage before the object disappeared into the atmosphere. My wife's son claimed to have seen the same object at his apartment and took the camera with him and was able to collect quite a bit more footage of the same object that we had seen at the house. We still have the footage and would like to have someone take a look and see if they can explain what this object could be. We do not have the technology to upload the video, or else we would attach it to this statement. The video is on a 8mm cassette type format.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.