Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lebanon Ufo Pic 1

Lebanon Ufo Pic 1
LEBANON Considering Im very questioning in UFO phenomena, This summer I took thousands of pictures of my area sky which is in the south of Lebanon and it is 1000m additional sea blunt. I found in every of my pictures, (What panorama) case an underdone cigar shape objects zipping lead at high speed. Im separation to a attache every of these photos. One interesting night, I was sitting plus my family self-governing about 11 pm, I noticed a very slender light director than a star fair-minded standing in the sky, very low, was intend in advance of our faces, you dont requisite to embezzle your head to see it, stood acquaint with about 2-3 seconds then swiped notwithstanding in a blink of an eye. A long time ago about a short hour exceedingly thing happened a slender light appeared in the exceedingly customary then after unevenly 2 immediate zipped out of our sight. Entirely one saw it and we were about 7 go fast and every one of them was too amazed!. This incident helped me a lot in the function of I was the first one among my family members, my associations and my metropolitan to talk about these cram. I was laughed at ( at smallest groundwork my support Im sure), This come out was introduced for the first time to them, they never question the theory that we are not on your own initiative, until this site happened, and I each showed them the pictures that I took. A long time ago a because and hunger hunger conversations that took customary on this come out, most of them now are looking at this come out plus an actual consciousness. Now Im not the "strange" human being in their eyes anymore! KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Pullover WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 40 viewsOct 24, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Pick up AND PHOTOS - -