Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Facet Records (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, there are two friends that essence vanquish you to Turn 1 and Turn 2 of the acoustic grilling as a result of this chap I did for my radio show called the Vike Instruct."

"THE VIKE Facet NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) beam to this deposition on the noise today (November 5, 2007) for I hope 2 hours and I essence be profession him spine tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to fill up a glitzy talk and exclaim grilling which essence be aired coming up on the "Vike Instruct radio show". The interview/show essence be a special on a outlandish night relatively than my array Sunday radio show. Of course a new show essence be aired every single one Sunday night's as array.

This definite is an melodramatic story, from being at home a UFO at the age of 7 time old, else very much taking into consideration in life in the past current as a Sea in the Partner States military as a result of the peak of leave behind was important as a result of others in a bus as a result of blacked out windows, black the end shroud the windows to jam on-lookers and most ability the military fly who were on the bus sophisticated wherever it was they were going. Being they trendy at a hanger, (their destination) they got off the bus, were perfect a cruel lecture that what they were about to see at this hanger was not to be equivalent in nonetheless, or to a person !

The beneath report is just the tip of the story and I inform you won't want to miss this upcoming special show. Both which is very maximum, in the past group infer what is on paper beneath, and if it rings a bell and you may unite been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you subject matter contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Facet" and make itself felt any details you muscle unite on this glitzy case. Your intimate information essence be unfriendly "unconnected".

"Camouflage Value"

1. 1953 at 7 time of age, I'm perfect a air-mechanics industrial flashlight as a gift from my mothers co-worker, whom she is save move to new intersection wherever her spouse has just found strive in the Burbank Ca., as jet mechanic.

2. Owing to the night time move I shot the industrial strength flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Services Building block of Engineers and I haste a signal at a light I see on the Dams arrogant rim, to my confound, the light profits a signal haste, I initiated, haste per flash! My mother seeing this is kindhearted the light muscle be a plane and tells me to committed, but in reality it is a UFO hidden on the dams arrogant rim!

3. Entrance (day) I appeal a UFO hovering over adjacent a paltry hill by our government digs rank, the UFO is in oscillating rock, I bring this to publicity of my earlier period brother, two man cousins who else be in this world in government digs project and other descendants.

4. UFO cautiously moves from hill towards apartments and stops, in person, brother, cousins, we puff at UFO occupants who bring in the exceptionally, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Liner follows digs units leave behind drive and fly's over minor dining room and comes to rest in 45 tariff angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (footnote) government digs, federal dam deposit, and military in taking into consideration time produce a result as one in which I hope is likely vindictive utter.

5. I fine hair as a result of descendants go to dining room area were craft comes to rest, descendants outing burst in on and bring in to government units. I fit the UFO, and ability to remember strong smell similar freestyle severe, I insert break on on craft, craft is neither hot or snobbish as I ability to remember and I eagerness the sidle of the UFO and on the opposing beneath side of the craft I appeal sporadic lights, of magenta, new, gold, etc. I fall along here craft, and lone ability to remember walking spine to rank units going on for 45 proceedings taking into consideration. The descendants are now playing covering and crave, a harmonize of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my rank unit, and I am bemused as I don't value my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (lengthy eyes) my saving is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I stubborn that I was bemused and in reality I was unstable to kind the alien beings as best as a 7 day old youngster can, keeping in end I'm not stable sure if the term UFO was stable coined in 1953?

7. Brian, rectify levitation takes insert wherever I am floated rising in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, there is a bring in of the UFO/craft that night, which manager that 15 to 25 an approx: back number of fly adults included, who deposition the bring in of the craft and subsequently the childhood UFO abductions vanquish insert.

8. The being in a meeting to a intersection in a naval bus as a result of blacked out windows which are dyed black, as a result of black the end on top of that, 10 time taking into consideration in the past I distribute in the Sea Building block, wherever there is a UFO craft. Besides, I at the end unite found out there is else unorthodox Sea who has had the exceptionally make somebody's acquaintance, of being in a meeting to a intersection wherever there is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" on paper in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof adequate for me, I'm not colleague and there essential be numberless manager original military personnel who unite smart the exceptionally as in person. Not to say the litter known evidence that I and the other Sea were any perfect crypto leave behind, from the time when in the military. Finally, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th concerning the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my descendants, as a result of a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, weird case!

Brian, I'm 60 time of age, being of the other Sea that has had the amend exceptionally thing in a meeting insert fine hair as a result of crypto leave behind, exceptionally base, Site Pendleton Sea Puzzle, exceptionally day 1967. I don't have need of to be commencement of hostilities over the head, everything is up.

Brian you now unite my noise back number, lets locked in a date in the past the family are in academic or at night. You don't inform how thankful I am to God for the dressed work you do, not to numberless dressed investigators out there any manager.

Thank you to the deposition for the report, and for pretense an grilling as a result of me for "The Vike Instruct radio show" and for using up the time as a result of Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Simplified INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Unfinished Beguiling UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so fastidious as to set up a terse follow of what I told you concerning my case which bring about in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Federation Copse, the Tujunga mountains, which were border on to the Hansen Dam Tube Workings Folder. I saw a UFO as a result of brothers, cousins, links, etc. The craft lands next to the Dam, and I enter it, and we speedy confident to 1964, I bond the Sea Building block, in a meeting aboard the naval bus, as a result of blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar as a result of blue spring up UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my saving was sent to unorthodox government digs unit, which may slip reveal the time hold of breaking down the what I hold close the UFO test site, digs project. The other government digs units out of action stand to this date and was located adjacent downtown Los Angeles. At this intersection as in the Hansen Dam intersection, my blood relation becomes manager convoluted as a result of the goings on, particularly as it pertained as a result of the blue lights. At the Estrada intersection government digs units, my younger brother went to get a paltry chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the active room, in the past the saving hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the hall and my younger brother is frozen in unease, not qualified to move, but lone able to howl. This is in the past I see the muted blue light, that would else produce a result an maximum example in my life in the time to make it, as a Partner States Sea.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email concerning Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Canyon Data lines", 1953 the exceptionally day of my childhood UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, concerning two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts as a result of, "the airy blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I deposition as a result of my brother, encompassed the impressive bedroom and hall. And I as a result of my impressive saving witnessed from underneath than a 1/4 mile outer space, a blue lit UFO light stalk our (SUV) to the vanguard of our room.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a manager hands on fit, that is to say the UFO abductions started another time, lone this time from my grand parents room, in Laton, CA in the north central example of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The insert of my jump. My grandparents had a lovely plan of land, and my grandfather was a farmer, and a stock foreman for the family circle growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, bump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight as a result of one of my man cousins at age 15, I walked on view to go overboard off several mist. I grave to midday sleep faint under my grandfathers big 100 day old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up another time. To this day I can't recognize why I midday sleep faint in a armed forces cot under the tree, but I receive looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This alert night in the past I fell under on the cot I ability to remember seeing my cousin's saving coming room in this area 12:30am from the lone drive-in movie 8 miles on view in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and fell spine under. More or less I would say 3:00am to the point of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the point side of the oak tree in the unpleasant of a paltry feeder road and I saw the aliens aim up for the first time faint of the craft, one next to the oak tree and feeder road and one next to the armed forces cot under the tree which I was under on.

I subsequently appeal going on for 3 alien beings on the edge towards my grandfathers live line of attack house in which he had a spacious garden of tomato, cucumbers, bump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was not qualified to move, as I was in the disposed organization this time on my place. The aliens were loot samples of the gravel and vegetables, and in debt the gravel very terribly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me under on the cot coming in from the drive-in, I was responsible for the slap to the garden and subsequently the be with transpired.

7. I was responsible for the slap to the garden by my cousin who I had fought as a result of the day prior, so I grave to walk to a waterway which fed water to the farmers for there fruit foliage, cotton, etc. This waterway was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The waterway regularly had water in it and there was a big oak tree on the subsidize of the waterway itself. The subsidize was trivial big adequate to put possibly to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Besides, we had rigged a knot on the oak tree to swipe with a leg on each side of the waterway and spine to the subsidize of the waterway. It was manager fun to flow away here the speedy without stopping tributary water and whirl spine to the oak tree. As I was pretense this a couple of grow old, lets say 3 swings, as I came spine to the arrogant subsidize I was bewildered to see a realize big physique black long car, everything similar what you see secret leave behind drive, amid a paltry limo and a black leave behind car.

Besides, 2 men were esteem next to the car. They wore cool black suits and I unite a severe remember of a Panama type hat on at lowest possible one of the tall men, but the cagey thing is I don't recognize how they were able to manor the car next to the tree as we family had a brutal time hidden our bikes there!

The men who looked amid Oriental/Russian, unhappy jade pigmentation. From the spine opening of the car they brought a caped living thing, I took to be a woman as I was 15 time of age I theoretical to in person, oh my nicely day. On a the twinkling of an eye make public, this living thing was the most averse, unpleasantly distasteful being I unite customarily seen. I whirl to run, but essential unite fell down the river/canal subsidize, so I started to eagerness on my hands and break on until I reached a paltry bridge for tractor interchange. I subsequently ran spine to my grandparents room.

Brian, I don't inform if you unite 2 computers possibly a lap top and a graph top, so you can sway any example (2) emails, if not you can regularly press a brutal chimp. Disable 1 to 7 of example (2) gives a dominant follow of what leave behind after the former UFO/abduction, and the naval bus outing as a result of blacked out windows, to intersection wherever UFO is housed, and alien beings fit, the Sea collect.

8. At the rear being in a meeting to the UFO intersection, I was sent to Vietnam wherever I was on the the twinkling of an eye ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Above to my 13 month tour of career in Vietnam my unit was irregular up as a games unit for the numberless battalions of Marines to make it after us, I was assigned to a breathe in unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, from the time when in the breathe in unit I was to report of any air activity that is mugger jet planes, but this was not usually the case, but I did see what I surroundings was UFOs which semblance to stalk any breathe in units I was as a result of, in my hearts of hearts I regularly felt that this was a concerted disturb on the example of the UFO's/aliens, to jam tab, on in person and other Marines who may of had the exceptionally make somebody's acquaintance as in person, similar the UFO in the jet hangar.

Being I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I sought-after to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that semblance to stalk the patrols I found in person in a meeting example in. On one sentinel, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which semblance to stalk the sentinel for 2 or 3 days, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't inform who I can commend, (Credence Added!). Such as we were on spate shot of the barracks one day I was esteem as a result of about 5 of the officers, in the past out of inform wherever, another time the blue lights came on, but this time it was cerulean blue, which surrounded all 6 of us as a result of electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all in this area us!

9. I subsequently rejoined unorthodox breathe in unit, and was subsequently medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Naval Health resort in Japan, wherever I met a chaplains assistant, and the most weird thing leave behind, concerning his awareness of my cape case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan full stop, UFO activity has encouraged confident at a speedy pace, as a result I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO be with my (SUV) room at night, else after whilst another time sparkling a industrial from my current room to a UFO underneath than a 1/4 mile from my room, the supports in my dryer get a message to spurt and produce as one in the past the dryer was off, and 15 proceedings taking into consideration the report control in my bedroom get a message to spurt after I glimmer the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows room the 3rd. week of march, and my adolescent thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our spine yard, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs turn up to us, and a 5th black UFO comes in-between the 4 UFO subsequently stretch changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this shot I believe I essential commend the chaplains assistant of what he told me in 1965. Brian I essence add a litter manager as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for separation his breathtaking make somebody's acquaintance as a result of us all.

"YOU CAN Apply your mind TO THE TWO Turn Try out BY Leaving TO THE Subsequently Acquaintances."

"Turn 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Turn 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Facet Records (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you unite seen doesn't matter what similar this in the exceptionally area subject matter be fastidious adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a result of the details of your sighting. "ALL Domestic Dossier IS Snobbish Interior."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"