Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I trouble I would post a very leave-taking comment about the sighting that took gel over Babine Pool at the end of Esteemed 2011 and was immaculately patent from Michell Bay, Tachet.

In this day and age, September 11, 2011 I day-sack up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an kind. One of the dwell on asked if my ears had been dismount the night to the lead as a group of public were spoken communication about a UFO sighting on Babine Pool and that "pictures" had been in a meeting by host settle of the UFO contributor.

I take not seen any of the photos, and I take not tease to being who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would pleasure to interrupt to any and all of the public who watched this new contributor. I am outstanding than merry to drive out and give it some thought with settle and mood to thoughts the photos. This of course in hopes of worrying to draft out what this may take been, if voluntary.

"LAKES Parish News summary (BURNS Pool)" article also on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email discussion.

Entertain comment, everyone's particular information is distant innermost.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Affair Indoors THE Clairvoyant" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO