Friday, June 25, 2010

Ufo Sighting In California On August 11Th 2013 Line Of Bright Orange Orbs In A Curved Line Up And Down Curved To The

Ufo Sighting In California On August 11Th 2013 Line Of Bright Orange Orbs In A Curved Line Up And Down Curved To The
UFO SIGHTING IN CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 11TH 2013 - LINE OF BRIGHT ORANGE ORBS IN A CURVED LINE (UP AND DOWN) CURVED TO THE RIGHT

I was driving and noticed up in the sky to my left approximately 8 bright orange round lights. As I was driving they would be hidden behind trees but then come into view again. I then noticed at least three cars pulled to the side of the road in various locations but close proximity, all of the occupants were also looking up in they sky. I stopped and asked one of the occupants if they saw the lights, he commented yes I saw them as I was coming south on Highway 280 and followed them to here. He also stated they were bright orange, without my prompting him. Then the lights were gone. I told my brother about the sighting and he said they sounded like Phoenix Lights. I then Googled Phoenix LIghts and the shape and color looked exactly like what I saw. The difference was I saw more of them and they were hovering in a shape I did not see on the internet.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.