Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Albuquerque New Mexico On May 10Th 2013 Group Of Lights That Hovered Over North Valley Of Alb

Ufo Sighting In Albuquerque New Mexico On May 10Th 2013 Group Of Lights That Hovered Over North Valley Of Alb
As me and my friends were leaving a meeting. We were on montgomery traveling west and on the overpass about to get on I-25 going south. When I looked at the moon and saw a group of glowing orbs around the moon. I said, what the F@# is that. Everyone in the car looked and was like wow. As we drove on the highway we noticed that they were stationary and closer than first appeared. They were about a mile away. Small orbs like the size of a basketball and in the shape of the big dipper, except in an upside down position. I asked my friend to take a picture as we were driving south, but he could see them on his camera. It was busy on that overpass, and we know we weren't the only people to witness this event.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.