Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ufo News Glowing Ufo Spotted Flying Above Pennsylvania

Ufo News Glowing Ufo Spotted Flying Above Pennsylvania
This glowing UFO has been spotted flying above Pennsylvania, the eyewitness who spotted this UFO has stated "the object was pulsating and had a rotation of different colours."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I was doing some star gazing with my 20x80 astronomical binoculars trying to get a good view of Mars to the direct west. I then noticed a brightly light pulsating light that appeared to have a rotation of colors (red/blue/yellow) off on the distance towards the shores of Lake Erie, in Erie PA.I tried using my bino's but hand shake was too much, so I then went to my Kodak z612 digital camera that has a 2x tele-converter matched to the already strong 12x digital zoom or 420mm (2x) doubled together (840x).I live on the higher portion of Erie on what is called Chestnut Hill on or above of West Grandview Blvd with a panoramic view of the city and shoreline.I first took video of the object for a few seconds but zoom in video mode in very limited. I then switch to photo mode with the settings still set for Mars with with a longer shutter speed and aperture settings.It was only visible for about 10 minutes and stayed stationary the whole time in relation to the stars and planets (Mars) in the same sky shot. I was very excited and kept trying new ways and camera settings but the last time or about 10 minutes in length I returned to the window the last time and it was gone!"

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION -


DATE - 2010-03-13 10:15PM

LOCATION - Pennsylvania USA

COLOUR - Green / Red / Orange / Yellow



Origin: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com