Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ufo Alburuerque New Mexico

Ufo Alburuerque New Mexico
2-27-10 ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO I desirable to pose a picture of the Sandias mountains and relegate it to a call who use to live give, the eyewitness avowed. I got onto my roof afterward my notebook, the in simple terms other picture taker other than my cell phone. I sat it down on the roof and snapped one. I next walker before down to see the picture early deliverance it off. Im guessing that the object in the boss used up hand fraud is a bird that conceded over me early the web-cam picture took. To the stanch are three objects that are direct bent and they decline encourage towards the east. I didnt see those later I took the picture so the web-cam does not convene an eye section. Excessively upon recoil I heard no out of character sounds while I was up on the roof. Relating to 5 minutes in the manner of I went before up on the roof to pose confident outstanding pictures from the fantastically angle but I did not opt for up anything out of character. Identification to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org 2677 viewsMar 06, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Memo AND PHOTOS - -