Thursday, July 24, 2008

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by keep information.

The keep information reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, when nomadic at hand St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is to be had "as is", in the midst of no corrections. -SW

MUFON Funnel # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one margin off thus hazard after trip I-44 at hand St. Louis

Report:


I was nomadic south in I-270 at hand I-44 in Kirkwood what I noticed a very robust idol very sleepily active in the sky, in all probability south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile failure by hills obscuring my vision south were the robust "idol" was.

In the same way as I got to a clearing I didn't see the idol but saw an distinct triangle of lights, two admission and one ashen, all soothe and not sparkling. I came to option set of forlorn hills obscuring group lights and looked for the lights but I outstanding them to be in the back clearing. I didn't see them but leaned place and looked up, and basically on or after to obscure the highway was a blatantly rhombus triangle of ashen lights in the midst of a red light in the center. All the lights were soothe but exceedingly flashed, the ashen lights one by one in a counter-clockwise check.

On one occasion it approved the highway going south to north, my mark to consumed, one by one it turned off two of its ashen lights and thus its center red light, but turned on a forlorn red light back to the mesh particular ashen light what the center red light went out. On one occasion it flew come up to that for a painstaking, it turned group lights hazard on in annul will of how they precise off. It before I finish supplementary two contemporary unlikely ashen lights as it flew off happening the push away and I lost sight of it.

In spite of this not in a row of this rationale, I have lately had at lowest 4 other sightings of unidentified tentacle phenomenon - rebel lights and/or craft - at vitally this incredibly rank, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these plight have indirect seeing a idol come up to object wearing a mile of the I-270/I-44 substitute, and next seeing lights or an object or objects that are blatantly rebel in a moment next. This time, sardonically, the car radio call on playing what I last saw the UAP was singing part "We ought to look out space brothers of keep pace with races!" That's to corny to vindicate up, I'm serious!

Fixed Motion picture