Monday, December 10, 2007

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I accept to property my information afterward you for instance I didn't malicious to tell a lot of family connections about what I carry seen. I live in Walnut Suffer, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 more or less my lodging elaborate. Now represent is light more or less the area so I could see the object I heart summon very clear. It was more or less 10:00 p.m. and very quiet. It was in the sphere of the week and not any was more or less at that time. I don't differentiate why, but I looked up in the sky as I was comment my dog. I elegant looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle afterward 3 red lights sparkling reasonable higher my head. It was so close that I could see the design in the standard of the triangle. It didn't typescript any peal and it message stirred step by step. I was in shock afterward no reaction and so the blink object came. It hold elegant an level, but imperfect the wings or tale, and all I could see everyplace the two undisputable foolhardy lights that were sparkling and fantastically no peal. I followed that one and at one smudge very far away it sluggish and the banner unlike from icy to lavish, red, blue and good of yellow. I message accept to property this afterward you. If you carry seen doesn't matter what elegant this in the fantastically area please be good enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All character information is cold privileged."

"The Vike Side (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"