Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Minnesota On July 15Th 2013 Looked Like The Full Moon

Ufo Sighting In Minnesota On July 15Th 2013 Looked Like The Full Moon
UFO SIGHTING IN MINNESOTA ON JULY 15TH 2013 - LOOKED LIKE THE FULL MOON

I had my dogs outside in the yard. It was after 11 pm but before midnight. I looked up to see what I thought was a very large beautiful full moon in the west. I made a mental note that I should go outside on my upstairs deck later before I went to bed to enjoy its beauty again. When I glanced back up a few seconds later, it had totally disappeared! I was astonished, but figured at the time the clouds must have moved in very quickly. When I came inside, the image of what I had seen (still assuming it was the full moon) was so vivid that I wrote in my almanac that the July 15 full moon was perfectly centered in my viewing field in the west that evening. The next night, I noticed that not only was the "real" moon not completely full but it was still in the south in the sky that time of night! I am somewhat troubled in retrospect...also interesting is the fact that I had felt I needed to make note of it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.