Friday, May 9, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On May 14Th 2013 Two Spheres Flashing Lights In Unison Descended Down In Unison

Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On May 14Th 2013 Two Spheres Flashing Lights In Unison Descended Down In Unison
I was at my apartment walking to my car and I looked up at the sky, I was facing west. The sun was setting. There was a very dark cloud above the horizon, but as far as the west mountains. I noticed two lights in the cloud, stationary, flashing in unison every other second. The lights looked circular. Then after about 60 seconds they started to descend in unison straight down. Then they went lower then I could see. When they were descending and were under the cloud and the light was underneath them I could not see any shape or structure, when the light was not flashing it was like there was nothing in the sky at all. It was very strange. I stood there trying to figure out what it they could possibly be. I saw an airplane off to the southwest but I could see the body of the plane and the lights on the plane. This was so much different. You could ONLY see the lights.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.