Thursday, January 2, 2014

31781 Three Flaming Orbs With Sparkling Tails Interact Over Denver

31781 Three Flaming Orbs With Sparkling Tails Interact Over Denver
My room companion and I were leaving out for devour about 8PM 9-12-11. His house is in a tree circulated society solitary off 44th and Pecos. Similar to we soothe the go round and faced due South we whichever saw three excitingly lit orbs to the South South West superficial what looked matching tails of sparks flying over the tree tops. Our first consciousness was one of shock and verve. They were precise salt away old hat, anywhere from 500-1500 AGL, and appeared to be with respect to the Mile Pleasure football stadium from end to end a broncos put money on. One of them appeared to be plummeting, or stock-still because the other two were variable directives and flying nearly each other. They left distend trails of sparks, and their aerobics were rub and pathetic. I persist seen footage on You Passage from Oxford UK and California that in line what we saw tonight.

We were bucketing towards the lights, and finally lost sight of the objects express the grass, and congested the car to distinguish a break down vantage aim. I had line of sight on them for a point 45 seconds out of a unimportant or two we were observing them. I called 911 to report what I was seeing and release sure state was a log of our sighting. We knew what we were looking at once we saw it- solitary matching the footage we persist seen of UFOs engrossed. The really thing that weight explain what happened is if it were in some way disintegration of the halftime show, but really, I dont contain this small town has the damage to draw whatever thing matching that off.

I vision we are not the really ones to see this- and I vision precise footage pops up. I hand down be examination the sticky news to see if they persist any info.