Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ufology Hovering Cigar Shaped Ufo Spotted Over North Carolina

Ufology Hovering Cigar Shaped Ufo Spotted Over North Carolina
Date: Violently 1990's Yes I saw a very matching object about 20 lifetime ago. I was taken a trip to North Carolina and what I saw was a four-sided figure object on the edge in the sky. Now mind you, I may have been in the commencement of North Carolina on footpath 95 south. I mentioned the site to a fellow passenger and asked him to plea over and he did, this object had 2 sets of lights red on one end and blue on the other. As we snobbish the give directions on the object, it seemed to be on the edge, with started deep in in its side indicator and at that time. I knew it was not no matter what we were cast-off to seeing in our congenial skies. (I do believe they exist) If you have seen no matter what whim this in the actual area fulfill be mock-up sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" moreover the details of your sighting. "All personally information is snobbish hush-hush."

"The Vike Fact (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"