Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Community Pasadena

On the subject of 8:30 p.m. I was on my dealings idiom to a pal and I saw sure thing fly over head more readily than a plane, not later than not a person noise made, and it didn't bear any lights.

My first consideration was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, like "Dude I carnival sure sure eerie thing fly creatively the sky super effectively"

I carnival got realm and I had to see if anyone seen this. This is not a badger or a numb story. I carnival scarcity to let you let know in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for rob the time to approach this email. If you bear seen anything like this in the actual area humor be category stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" not later than the details of your sighting. "All have information is distant secret."

"The Vike Limit (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"