Monday, July 22, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Birmingham Michigan On October 7Th 2014 First Thought It Was A Star Then Saw All The Lights Followed Path Until Craft Disappeared

Ufo Sighting In Birmingham Michigan On October 7Th 2014 First Thought It Was A Star Then Saw All The Lights Followed Path Until Craft Disappeared
Walked out on my keep in and looked up to the West such as current was a very keen star I didn't point. This was 8:35 PM EST. Noticed that it was emotional. As it came nearer I noticed the seperate lights, of which current were compound. They were very keen and into the time I watched it the lights all went off and supply on 3 grow old. The craft was very crave and thin. The way the lights were upright it seemed to transport a external quadrilateral shape. Fairly high point and headed practically due East. Offer was no clang at all. I followed it's walkway until it went out of sight. It seemed to be emotional quicker than a commerical jet. Then downright thing lasted for about 2-3 account. I tried to coerce a photo but my commemorative inscription couldn't element in heaps. My skin complaint was "This collected" Weather was clear next a puffy moon.

UFO Tidings


UFO Tidings on Facebook

Eviland

Tidings Reasonable For You



Source: we-are-believe.blogspot.com