Sunday, November 18, 2012

Vajangu Estonia A Huge Plate Shaped Craft With Lights And Sound

Vajangu Estonia A Huge Plate Shaped Craft With Lights And Sound
Posted: January 22, 2008Date: End of January, 2007 Time: 2:35 a.m.Piazza was inquisitive in the internet for information if portray has been UFO cases (seen) in the end of Jan. 2007 in northern Europe/esp. Estonia and according this tone found the triangle-lights case in Tallinn 28.01.2007 (afternoon). Excluding, in the dreadfully night (28.01 and knowing vast the time since looked candidly the clock - 02.35) I saw as well in Estonia in the reimbursement called Vajangu (L"a"ane-Virumaa county; center of Estonian state) a thing which I consider to be UFO. My words modish are not enough! In that time I was celebration the radio show structure of A.L.Webber "The Cats" on dvd. Instantaneously started to spot more than a few give a call which sounded from autonomous the house and it was feel affection for a strong bass-sound from the autonomous. Turned the role off from the "Cats" I may well develop spot it, sounded feel affection for a heavy-weighted helicopter. The first bother was "wow, it ought be flying so near and in this village!" (normally you don't see helicopters in Vajangu-village at all!). Went to one seat, I couldn't see what (it was snowing in the night).Following that went to different seat (other side of the thriving room) and what I plus saw - incredible! I first couldn't have faith in, plus stopped up my eyes for a blaze presently hands to them too. A large sort of dish (to my calculations 50-100m wide!) went over our neighbor houses towards the forest. It had unremarkable pallid lights all way selected (horizontally) and this thing honorable flew in a different place. I saw it feel affection for 10-15seconds and first honorable didn't have faith in what I saw. But I've enormously seen it now. Level woke up my dad and asked if he did spot no matter which and he supposed that strange the helicopters fly so lock over the reimbursement. He had heard the give a call as well ! And I saw it. No idea what it was, I decipher what I saw and that's critical. The story I definite told to every one neighbors (they are/were very surprised since they were snoozing feel affection for the bear-families in winter that night, and didn't spot anything:) and to my nearby links. And now to you as well. If you like any latest information it would be a honor for me.Thank you to the passerby for the amazing report.Brian Vike, Better HBCC UFO Schoolwork. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Schoolwork International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Schoolwork, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO