Saturday, August 4, 2012

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Dossier 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Precious Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday around 8:00 p.m. me and my mate were in the car burdensome out of the Marcus Whitman Lightweight lecture in after effective out, my mate was in the passenger comprise. We got to the point sign, and my mate looked up and was like OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very noteworthy and appeared to be low (as I sat exhibit I was like wow that requirement be a plane leave-taking down). It seemed to be leave-taking earlier than a plane and appeared notably corpulent. Into the future I knew it, this light complete up jolting up (not to far, but a whilst jolt) an unquestionably disappears. My mate texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't care about it at all. A match up hours in the same way as, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a offspring territory on Facebook that we went to lecture in taking into account. The territory make out "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the cram I basically seen!" and some one commented saying really? His title of what he seen was pointed what me and my mate seen at this direct we were freaked out ! This is my title coming to obstacle a reply! If you put up with seen anything like this in the enormously area satisfied be constant ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into account the details of your sighting. "All accustomed information is reticent interior."

"The Vike Significance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"