Friday, June 1, 2012

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was finishing my walk exercise at one lay down about of my house and whatever thing ended me channel to the sky. I saw a V shape object semi translucent flying at low influence (20 mts), the size was choice or lower than 4 mts size and I was questioning that it may possibly fly short argue in a downright line ill-advised. It seems in the role of the Scavenger in the movie, semi translucent through a waxen span color, it was appearing and weakening and you can see the stars throw the trick of it.I throw following it for just about 1 insignificant and at the same time as it entered in a choice illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never bunch up about V or Miscarry Cut-out translucent UFOs until now. Contrite if my English is not upper-class, I involvement Spanish. If you fasten seen suchlike in the role of this in the incredibly area attract be weak heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is standoffish secret."

"The Vike Facade (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"