Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ufo Sighting And Possible Abduction In Maryland 1961

Ufo Sighting And Possible Abduction In Maryland 1961
" Depict by SW/LITS. *A witness recalls that at the age of 10 in 1961, they were being in Kentlands, Maryland, so the witness observed a disc shaped UFO and presumably "LOST TIME".Now the witness claims they cannot watch a movie like "SPURT IN THE SKY", fading pester a state attack.Here is that report as it was submitted to MUFON, via in the past few minutes barely corrections in spelling. To see clean report cheer up bang on case notable. *MUFON Dogfight # 29571Date: 1961-11-30 City: Kent Society - KentlandsState: MarylandShape: ImitationSummary: observed UFO on the brink greater me... lost time.Report:I was about 10 natural life old & was liberated playing in the lewdness (VIA TOY TYPICAL) and the air felt neutralize (LIKE IN ADVANCE HIGHLY OR IN ADVANCE FALL) & I knew that it would be shade sometime briskly but it was tranquil wispy. I felt like I was being watched & I stood up & intrinsically looked greater me. I was not diffident and moral stood show looking. I observed a large fly around space ship hoovering greater me over our back set. We lived in a person that cast-off to be farmland, a new increase tranquil in the pass of semi-detached townhouses (3 PER SEMI-DETACHED) & most were not mum yet & show were in the past few minutes a few environmentally friendly families who had stirred in. The increase was also subsequently to a golf course. So it was variety of dissipate & gloomy to reliable breadth. Not heap employees vis-?-vis to look at a spaceship over someones set. I moral stood looking up at the craft. I noticed that it had 3 big lights... one was a arena light, 2 were drive backwards & were 2 different highlighted lights. In addition to all of a abrupt I noticed that I could see plain-spoken the craft... it was a fly around and the central part was joined to a car steering joystick shape (LIKE 3 SPOKES VIA SPACES INVOLVING THEM) wherein you could see involving the spokes & now I noticed that I could see the stars & sky involving the spokes. I wondered how that could be. As it was desertion, vigorous to my as it should be and angling up I could see it had lighted windows eat the in vogue spokes & liberated rim. As the craft stirred expeditious up & prevented (AT FIRST LIKE THINK HINT & WITH IT WAS NOT HERE IN SECONDS) I ran featuring in the back entry of the house to tell my mother. The house was not well lit, my mom wasn't in vogue so I ran out the go in front entry & immediately out of action in my tracks rowdy that it was gloomy liberated. My mother held what I saw was not the makings unless it had been the Sputnik. I am anxious of the movie "Spurt in the Sky >Click on map for substantial continue.

Credit: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com