Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Baton Rouge Louisiana On September 7Th 2013 Bright Star Like In The Northern Sky

Ufo Sighting In Baton Rouge Louisiana On September 7Th 2013 Bright Star Like In The Northern Sky
About 9:50 to 10:00 pm, Saturday night (Sept. 7) My son and I went outside. I walked out onto my driveway and noticed a bright light in the northern sky. I mentioned to my son, who was still under the carport, that there's a bright light up in the sky. After I said it, the light faded out or ascended. My son didn't see it.It did not move in any direction, just looked like it ascended or faded off. The light was about as bright as a planet. This is the 3rd time I've seen this. The first time was 2 summers back, about 7:00 pm and the second sighting was last October, around 10:00 pm, all were in the same location in the sky. A few details about my house: the front faces west, there are a lot of commercial aircraft that fly over, the space shuttle used to fly over when it landed in Florida, and I've seen the ISS fly over (I get an update from NASA on my iPhone when its due to fly over). Just wondering what you may think of this. Thanks, Charles Irwin

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com