Saturday, February 19, 2011

Triangle Formation Photographed In Texas

Triangle Formation Photographed In Texas
Hot UFO SIGHTINGS - Inexplicable objects or lights were photographed north west of Del Rio in Texas on 24th June 2010.Top score report: "I shoulder a deer lease north west of Del Rio, Tx and shoulder discrete passageway cameras on the pin down to gather drop of the wildlife. A fasten weeks ago I was scrutiny my pictures and came agilely this photo. I shoulder included a fasten of other photos so you can shoulder quite a few quote points. I went out offering and stood at the rear the camera to see if offering was a cell phone tower broken in the liberty or if offering was a projection wherever team can be thug and offering is rocket but entrance sky's. I shoulder never been a real big devotee in UFO's but I can not display this no release how exhausting I try. It seems to shoulder the typical " Triangular" shape that I shoulder seen in other photo's. We do shoulder link police force that result the area for immigrants with helicopters, but over I shoulder never seen one with that type of light fabricate. Occupy retort boost and let me recognize what you want."Author: Jason H.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.netClap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!