Saturday, December 18, 2010

Black Triangle Sighting In Penn Yan New York On August 23Rd 2013 It Was Unnerving And Awesome At The Same Time

Black Triangle Sighting In Penn Yan New York On August 23Rd 2013 It Was Unnerving And Awesome At The Same Time
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN PENN YAN, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 23RD 2013 - IT WAS UNNERVING AND AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME.

I was behind my grandparents car, and I was doing nothing else. My grandpa showed us the weird object. It made me feel weird and excited at the same time. I knew it was a UFO from the start! It was hovering,vibrating, all sorts of stuff! It also had a weird glow. It was shaped like a triangle and had 7 lights around it. There were 5 different colors. After the sighting, I didn't play Minecraft, I didn't do nothing! I went right on the nearest computer and reported that UFO sighting! That is my description of that weird sighting.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.