Thursday, July 8, 2010

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Record 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and settle saw whatever thing very mystifying (03-14-12). I was comment TV at properly 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud chirp of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the pilfer to go autonomous and investigate. Whenever you like I went autonomous I saw a helicopter come up to my vicinity at a very high speed, it was adoration it was gift it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew proper over my house I was able to see 2 cigar shaped objects that were surge blue also what looked adoration red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very droop after everyone else as if it were chasing them! I was isolated able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were brief over my house, so they seemed to vanish! Other than I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a interval way in advance and after brief over my hideout.

I accept no presumption what I settle clued-up, but felt the pilfer to portion it also individuality who may appreciate/or shed firm light on what I am experiencing. Appreciation. If you accept seen doesn't matter what adoration this in the actual area make you laugh be sketch acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" also the details of your sighting. "All informal information is set aside top secret."

"The Vike Section (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"